Okotoks Pro Rodeo
Registration Form and Information for Mutton Bustin'
* indicates a required field.
- MUTTON BUSTIN' is open to all boys and girls ages 4-6 under 51 lbs.
- All registrations are the property of the Okotoks Pro Rodeo Society ( OPRS )
- Registration deadline is at 12:00PM (noon). August 11th 2017.
- OPRS will accommodate a maximum of 30 Mutton Bustin' participants- 10 each day of the rodeo.
- Selection will be done by random draw and while we will do our best to accommodate everyone's preferred day it may not always be possible.
- The random draws for the participants will be done the evening of August 11th, 2017.
- Failure to reach a selected candidate will remove them from the list in favour of another participant entry.
- A Free Rodeo Ticket will be provided to the participant ONLY, all other family members or friends will be required to purchase a ticket.
- The ticket hotline number is (403.938.1518.) or drop in at the Okotoks Recreation Facility the last two weeks of August, 2017.
- As a parent or guardian you will be required to sign a waiver form, without signing there will be no participation in the said event.
- We do not anticipate injuries to anyone participating in Mutton Bustin' however injuries happen. Permitting your child to participate you are also accepting full responsibility and liability against such occurrences.
- You will be required to bring a hockey helmet or similar safety headwear for your child. Failure to do so will result in your child not participating.