Okotoks Pro Rodeo
Registration Form and Information for the Wild Pony Race
- The Wild Pony Race is open to all boys and girls ages 8-12 years old.
- All registrations are the property of the Okotoks Pro Rodeo Society ( OPRS )
- Registration deadline is at 12:00PM (noon). August 16th 2017.
- OPRS will accommodate a maximum of 30 Wild Pony Race participants- 10 each day of the rodeo.
- Teams must participate in all thre days of the rodeo
- Failure to reach a selected candidate will remove them from the list in favour of another participant entry.
- A Free Special Weekend Pass with designated seating will be provided to the participants ONLY, all other family members or friends will each be required to purchase a special weekend pass with designated seating.
- The ticket hotline number is (403.938.1518.) or drop in at the Okotoks Recreation Facility the last two weeks of August, 2017.
- As a parent or guardian you will be required to sign a waiver form, without signing there will be no participation in the said event.
- We do not anticipate injuries to anyone participating in the Wild Pony Race, however injuries happen. By permitting your child to participate you are also accepting full responsibility and liability against such occurrences.
- You will be required to bring a hockey helmet or similar safety headwear for your child. Failure to do so will result in your child not participating.
- Please bring a flak jacket if you have one. If not, one will be provided by the stock contractor. Gloves are recommended.
- Each member of the Wild Pony Race team with the most points will receive a buckle.
- Please contact us with any questions.